Tailored Recruitment Consultancy are excited to be working with an innovative brand that constantly challenges within its industry? The organisation is looking to recruit an experienced Senior Buyer in a standalone role, this is a new role within the business.
The business work with some of the leading household brands. They have an ambitious vision to become an international household name in home services, providing easy access to new products and services within the home. Their product offering has grown substantially since we were founded in 2017 to include air conditioning, installation of electric vehicle chargers and Smart Home products. This is a fundamental role to support their ambition to continually grow the business
What you'll do
* Setting up and maintaining agreements with companies UK wide
* Manage supplier rebates and provide regular management information
* Manage and run tendering requirements for selected products
* Take the lead in the delivery of procurements that deliver value to the business
* Manage stock requirements to ensure stock is maintained to required levels for selected products
* Attend regular operations meetings and provide live information of areas of risk within the supply chain.
* Provide regular management information on material supplies for selected products
* Conduct regular supplier review meetings
* Complete service level / KPI reporting
Who you are
* Previous experience in tendering and supplier management
* Buying experience in the heating industry is essential for this job
* Buying experience working with large, national companies is required.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced business
* Good communication skills
* Able to work with the wider operations team
The company offer a great working environment, 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) and private medical cover as well as a company pension