Schools Mutual Services, with a HQ in a large Secondary School in Durham and a hub in Newcastle, are working on behalf a large Catholic Education Trust covering Newcastle, Gateshead, Washington, Sunderland and Durham.
We are providing recruitment support across the Trust for specialist staff. Cover includes daily sickness cover, short term cover, long term placements and permanent employment. Initially we will be working with a mixture of primary and secondary schools.
We are beginning to create a pool of SEND Support Assistants around Gateshead who are able to work within the schools included inside the Education Trust.
If you are a qualified SEND Support Assistant or a Graduate with relevant experience of working with young people, then please initially apply for this post and one of our experienced Education Recruitment Consultants will be in touch to provide additional information regarding a placement within our schools.
To be considered for the SEND Support Assistant pool, you will be required to have the following:
* Recent, relevant experience
* Be qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
* The ability to provide references for previous educational or care experience
* Have the right to work within the UK
* Be able to travel within any of the following of our member schools in Sunderland.
What Schools Mutual Services offer their candidate members:
* Dedicated payroll service with 24/7 assistance
* A designated consultant who will be a point of call for any queries
* Access to school led Continuous Professional Development
* Direct access to schools within an Education Trust
* Access to permanent employment opportunities.
To be considered, as above states, please apply for this position and a dedicated consultant will be in touch to assist you with your registration. Once compliance has been passed, we will introduce you to our schools directly and have you considered for opportunities.
We look forward to hearing from you