Role: SEN Teaching Assistant Required
Salary: from £65 per day
Contract: Long-term, Day to day supply until December 2020
* Are you resilient, highly skilled and enthusiastic?
* Do you have experience of supporting children in a classroom setting?
* Can you cater for the personal welfare and educational needs of children?
* Are you a reliable Teaching Assistant?
* Are you ambitious?
We are looking for an experienced SEN Teaching Assistants to join our team and assist with one of our client school based in Ashford. You will need to be familiar in supporting children who have SEND (including ASC, ADHD, SEMH, SLD, PMLD and complex needs), within a classroom setting, confident and able to work as part of a team, who challenge and support the progress of pupils.
Ideally, you must have:
* NVQ Level 2 or GCSE Equivalent in Maths and English.
* A minimum of 2 years' experience of a similar role in an education setting.
* Transferable skills of working with adults or children that need emotional support.
* Enjoy working with children; works well as part of a team and has a good sense of humour!
* In possession of an enhanced DBS or willing to apply for one through GSL Education.
GSL Education offers:
* Excellent rates of pay.
* Direct links to local schools.
* Dedicated Consultants who will support your employment needs.
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving teachers across Kent.
If you would like to express an interest in this position, then please send your CV to Joseph at GSL Education. Or to find out more information about upcoming roles, please contact the Kent Office on (phone number removed)