Protocol Education are currently recruiting passionate, motivated and experienced individuals to work in our leading special needs schools, as SEN teachers.
The school is based in Greenwich and is known for its exceeding success rates, for both their students and their staff members.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are an experienced teacher and want to broaden your horizons and progress your career further.
• 3-5 days a week during term time
• Working with a class of 5-6 pupils and 3 LSA's
You must have:
• Have experience of teaching either Primary or Secondary pupils
• Hold QTS or the overseas equivalent
• An enhanced DBS disclosure on the update service
In return you will receive:
• A competitive pay package with regular salary increases
• A temp to perm position
• A personal consultant who will stay in touch throughout your placement
• CPD (continual professional development)
Are you looking to get into the rewarding field of special needs? Do you prefer working in a flexible environment? Do you have the gift of giving?
If yes, apply today! Simply send your most current CV over to me on (url removed), and all successful candidates will be contacted within 3 working days.
This role isn't for you? Please call Louise Waite on (phone number removed) to discuss other potential roles we have to offer