Do you have experience working with young children in a primary or secondary school setting?
Are you looking to support and make a different to young students lives?
I am currently working with a number of primary schools across Hertfordshire who are looking for teaching assistants to support their students.
Some support may be for students with special educational needs, do you have experience in this?
Would you like to have an impact on children's lives? Then apply TODAY!
- Opportunities for career progression
- Full time work
- Rewarding and appreciated
To be successful you must have:
- Experiene of supporting children in an educational setting
- Relevant childcare experience (Must be able to provide 2 references)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Providing engaging and interactive activities for the children
- Supporting the development of your key children
- Supporting all students in the class with their academic studies
If this is what you are looking for then contact us today.
Call Danielle on (phone number removed) or send your CV to (url removed) to book your local registration meeting.
Successful applications are subject to enhanced DBS and referencing checks. Randstad Education is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children