Flint is looking for a Security Vulnerability Lead to work for a major telecoms provider
- Proven knowledge in security vulnerability assessment and remediation.
- 10+ Years experience in mobile telecoms
- Knowledge of pen testing methodologies.
- knowledge of the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS).
- knowledge on Jump server(windows, Linux), Citrix gateway and remote access.
- Experience in incident management, Remedy, Service now.
- Ability to prepare concise reports and updates for the security manager.
- Report on project deviation from SLA and escalate delivery issues, concerns and risks to the security manager.
- Experience in dealing with third-parties services.
- Manage remediation of pen testing vulnerabilities, Track and report status.
- Ability to prioritise work effort within tight time frames.
- Experience in OWASP is required
- Tracking remediation of identified vulnerabilities through to completion, providing advice and guidance to project managers.
- Hands-on experience with Jira (vulnerability management), vulnerability life cycle, filters, reports and dashboards.
- Ability to organise and run Vulnerability triage calls with 3rd party
- Organise review and sign off meetings
- Ability to build and maintain relationships across the business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player.
This role is inside of IR35
Please note you must have a strong telecoms background to be considered for this role.