Security Systems Install and Service Role // £33,000 - £40,000 basic // London based (Inner M25 predominantly)
My client is looking to recruit an experienced and motivated Security Engineers with 3 years + experience to join their expanding team.
The role will involve both the Installation and Service / Maintenance of Security Systems, with my client specialising in Access Control, Intruder Alarms, CCTV and Door Entry. You will be working across commercial sites including - but not limited to; Hospitals and Administrative Offices.
Any experience with Commissioning would also be beneficial to this role and help you achieve a higher basic salary.
* Must be able to pass a DBS check
* Able to work to required H&S practices
* Clean and presentable, customer focused
* Computer literate
* 3+ years relevant industry experience
* Understanding of Data and Networking (beneficial)
* Full UK drivers licence
* ECS / CSCS card
* Company vehicle
* Competitive basic salary of up to £40k
* Company Laptop, PDA & Mobile
* Personal Development Plan
* Overtime & Call-Out Rota
* Workwear & PPE
* Company Pension
* 20 Days hols + Bank Hols
* Progression route within the company
If you have relevant experience and are looking for a new opportunity, then please apply now!
Security Systems Engineer // Senior Systems Engineer // Data Networking // Intruder Alarms // Service, Maintenance, Install Technician // Progression // Access Control Door Entry