SECURITY SYSTEMS ENGINEER - BASIC SALARY UP TO £35,000 DOE
Our client, based in Essex, are an established Electronic Security company who are looking for an engineer to join their team based in the South East who has experience working with IP and Networked Integrated CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Alarm Systems.
Basic Salary up to £35,000 depending on experience!
Company vehicle, fuel card & mobile phone provided.
Remote working available!! (You will be based from home and will not need to attend the company offices unless you want to.)
Role & Responsibilities:
• Completing a variety of tasks including the installation, commissioning and servicing of IP CCTV, Door Entry, Intruder alarms & Access Control systems.
• Covering the South East of the UK including London, with the occasional further afield travel.
• Completing fault-finding and call outs of the above when required.
• Working within the company health & safety guidelines.
The Ideal Person:
• You will have at least 5 years experience of working within the security engineering sector on IP / Integrated Electronic Security Systems.
• Experienced in Maxtess, Gallagher, Lenel & Milestone equipment would be advantageous.
• You will have a Full UK driving License and be happy to travel.
• You will live in the South East of England and will be happy to work remotely and travel into London when required.
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary package, ongoing training & additional benefits.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful