We are currently recruiting on behalf of a highly reputable specialist in the fire and security industry who are seeking a Security Engineer based in London or Kent to cover the same area, working on highly prestigious contracts throughout.
The role for the Security Engineer will involve;
* Servicing of maintenance contracts in accordance with company operating procedures.
* Acting as a technical advisor to the client and reporting any issues affecting safe operation of the systems.
* Repairing and maintaining systems identifying and replacing defective parts.
* Diagnosing and repairing faults.
* Testing installations in accordance with manufacturers guidelines.
* Travelling between sites to respond to emergency call outs providing solutions and carrying out any remedial works.
To be considered for this position, you will have;
* Advanced knowledge in Access Control, Intruder Alarm, CCTV & Door Entry Systems.
* At least 3 years previous experience working as a Security Engineer within the industry and extensive knowledge of different types of systems.
* Good working knowledge of a wide range of control panels.
* A full UK driving license.
If you are an experienced Security Engineer based in London or Kent looking for a new opportunity working for a highly reputable firm in the industry, please apply with your up to date CV and we will be in touch with more information on the role