We have an Leaning Support role that will be good practice for such a role as a Psychology graduate or graduate who is thinking of going on this career trajectory.
My client is looking for an aspiring learning support assistant to join their team and work with young people who require additional Emotional and Social support. This will involve both one to one and small group support to students across year groups who require additional support with various pastoral issues such as social issues, emotional issues, issues surrounding attendance and behaviour difficulties.
The right candidate will ideally you will be energetic, enthusiastic and an excellent role model for children to look up to.
• Keeping service users and their children safe, empowering the students, promoting safeguarding, for example.
• This is a challenging LSA role, it is going to give you experience in the areas of sensibility that could be vital to your future success
• Working with Students with SEMH and Challenging Behaviour within the Secondary sector
• Can be a role model and provide support to those with social, emotional, and behavioural issues in school
• Passionate about ensuring all pupils achieve their full potential
• Cares deeply about providing a rich curriculum and learning experiences
• Can communicate effectively with children and young people, families, school staff, and other professionals.
• Is committed to achieving excellence at the school and within the wider community
• Is highly organised and flexible.
Please note to apply for this role it is essential you are based in the UK and have an enhanced DBS