HLTA - SEPTEMBER 2022 START!
Are you a HTLA & looking for work in the Secondary Educations sector?
My client is looking for a strong, motivated HLTA to start in September 2022. The role requires planning & delivering intervention sessions to groups of students. This is not a full timetable so the candidate will also be participating in general cover. All cover work will be provided by the school, requiring excellent behaviour management from the candidate.
The school is inclusive, supporting a diverse community. They work with the local families, governors, and wider community to provide their young people with the best opportunities for the future.
The role is temporary with the potential to extend further depending on the school requirements & candidates success.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience working as a HLTA
- A Valid DBS on the update system
- Preferred HLTA qualification
- Be a team player and emotionally intelligent
- Be confident to cover classes
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Resilience, patience & a positive attitude
What Protocol can offer:
- Supportive and transparent consultant who is ready to help you with your journey in education
- Refer a friend scheme of £250!
- CPD courses and webinars to support your professional portfolio