Are you personable and engaging?
Do you want to deliver an incredible customer experience every day?
Do you have experience in Domestic Appliance Engineering?
If this sounds like you, we have an exciting opportunity, where you can take the next step in your career and work with a leading brand.
A little bit about us…
We're a retail marketing agency specialising in driving growth in an ever-connected world. We combine the power of people, technology, and consumer insight to deliver moments that matter. You will be the connection between brands and their audience, so every day will be exciting, challenging and incredibly rewarding!
Our values create the Blue Square heartbeat and are the centre of everything we do.
1. Excellence - we bring our best self-everyday
2. Integrity - we always do the right thing
3. Heart - we work & lead with heart
4. Curious - we seek to understand, grow & develop
5. Together - we grow & stand stronger
What does a typical day in this role look like?
* You will be trained to carry out diagnostics/repairs on all domestic white and brown goods - washing machines, dryers, dishwashers, cookers and refrigeration for new appliance installations carried out by retail and logistic partners
* Carry out routine servicing, maintenance and inspection work on equipment that is protected by the conditions of sale
* Managing appointments and accurate field diagnostics and inventory
* Offer friendly expertise to the user to get the most out of their appliance
* Provide excellent service delivery to customers in your region
* Maintain positive and constructive relationships with client management and departments
* Engaging with customers to support triage and adhere to appointment timeframes
* Manage workload efficiently through mobile applications
* Deliver excellent team performance and business financial targets to minimise risks
* Work safely at all times and in accordance with company procedures
* Participate in all company provided training to maintain standards, knowledge, and accreditation
* Committed to company objectives in health and safety and environmental
* Understand the market across digital/domestic appliances
* Ensuring Samsung standards are adhered to for all Samsung repair and support activities
We'd love to meet someone with...
* Domestic appliance or white goods engineering experience and knowledge
* Understanding of quality controls measures and procedures
* Good understanding of electric and electronic principles and ability to use in practice
* Good knowledge of electrical procedures, testing and safety
* Good manual and problem-solving skills
* A responsible attitude to health and safety
* Strong communication skills, for talking to customers
* The ability to work quickly, sometimes under pressure
* The ability to work well on your own, without supervision
* The ability to use a laptop computer for diagnostic and report work
* The willingness to upskill in other areas
And last but not least… what's in it for you?!
* Working with a leading brand, you will get hands on with all the latest tech devices
* Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
* We are passionate about growth, and we aim to provide every employee with a clear development plan, with regular reviews that enables them to achieve their career goals.
We offer a great range of benefits which include…
* Perkbox & Perkbox freebies
* Perkbox Medical & EAP
* Eye care vouchers
* Simply Health
* Company sick pay
This role will see you working for Blue Square whilst supporting Samsung