Sales Manager - Business Information - French-speaking. Basic circa £45K base plus £15K comms uncapped. Working for a growing information/events business. Based in Central London or Toulouse with remote working.
Interested? This is what you will receive:
- Join a fast-growing PE backed business.
- Excellent benefits included.
- Strong salary and bonus potential.
- Flexible working solutions. 3 Days in the office 2 at home.
Our client is a fast-growing business information and events business. They operated market-leading events along with highly desirable data solutions. You will be responsible for a few business information solutions they provide to the EMEA region. Their information is business critical and enjoys a renewal rate of around 95%.
About the role of a Sales Manager:
As a Sales Manager, you will focus on driving revenues with existing customers plus adding new logos. You will be skilled and experienced in selling business information. You should be comfortable engaging and educating the market about the best use of the products. You will need to be fluent in French and English.
Does your profile match up?
You should be able to demonstrate competency in the below key areas, it is not essential to meet all requirements, but priority will be given to applications that satisfy most:-
- Ideally have successfully sold a business information solution.
- Experienced in generating new business.
- Skilled in upselling customers.
- Fluent in French & English
- Highly motivated to work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Proven at hitting sales targets (Required £700K)
- Used to making product demonstrations either face to face or virtually.
- Evidence of working in a team environment towards a common goal.
- Experienced in using salesforce
How to apply for this Sales Manager role?
My client is looking to hold interviews ASAP, if you feel this Sales Manager role is something you would like to be considered for, please forward your CV now!
About Media Steps Consulting
Media Steps is an established media recruiter working within the media and event sales markets. We are included on several preferred supply lists and actively search for applications from individuals who have experience of selling-: sponsorship, exhibitions, delegate spaces, B2B media sales, information, online, digital and print solutions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.