A highly specialised supplier of equipment to the electrical manufacturing and assembly industries are currently seeking a Sales Manager to join their workforce. The company currently employ around 20 and have a very healthy turnover which has been unaffected by the pandemic. They sell individual products and more complex solutions into industries such as Automotive, Defence, Aerospace etc. They are looking for a Sales Manager to support the MD with all aspects of new business acquisition and account development.
The company already have a very strong order book with a number of well-known OEM's across multiple verticals and are seeking a Sales Manager to build on this solid foundation. The Sales Manager will be reporting directly to the MD and will be one of the most senior people in the business.
* The Sales Manager will be responsible for acquiring new business across Scotland
* Providing expert and trusted advice on complex electrical solutions to customers
* Managing the full sales cycle from lead gen to closing
* 3+ Years' experience in a solution sales role, ideally including electrical systems
* A background in Engineering, either Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
* Willingness to travel across Scotland and possibly further for client and supplier meetings