Sales Team Manager - £40,000 Basic + £70,000 OTE Uncapped + Excellent Benefits
Bracknell / Optional Hybrid Working
A fantastic Sales Team Manager role where you will be taking a lead role, heading up a vital function of the company. You will be responsible for managing team KPI's, analysis of data and metrics, ongoing coaching and overall development of the internal team. The sales team is currently made up of a variety of different roles including SDR's, Business Development Executives and Account Managers.
Our client is one of the market leaders within their industry, delivering a bespoke, high-quality solution to a large variety of organisations in the UK.
If you have previous experience leading a B2B internal sales team, this is the perfect role for you!
- Manage, support, and motivate the sales team, ensuring that a high professional standard is achieved and sales targets and KPI targets are met.
- Own recruiting, training, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales strategy.
- Present sales, revenue and margin reports and forecasts to the management team
- Oversee the marketing strategies to build brand presence and support pipeline growth
- Management of Sales Team, including running specific meetings to focus activities, track performance, provide support and training
- Financial metrics, KPIs and data reports
- Continual improvement of sales processes
What is Required from you?
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet team targets
- At least 2 years' experience in managing Internal Sales Teams
- Fast learner, committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences