Fantastic, brand-new opportunity just in to work with my client in Wetherby for a Sales Executive.
Are you Sales driven, are you compassionate and consultative? Are you sick of outbound cold calling? Well if so this may be the role for you, with inbound calls only and without the pressure and unreasonable KPI's.
My client is a well-established Property Business that are expanding their Sales department. This is a great opportunity for someone that wants to work for a business that genuinely care about there staff, want to succeed as a team in a fantastic environment with great benefits.
Im looking to speak to candidates from the recruitment, contact centre, estate agency and banking industries.
* Attempt to contact leads on inhouse systems that have been in the system.
* Leads should be called, emailed, or sent an SMS to establish communication.
* Gain comprehensive information from the vendor.
* Complete inhouse lead forms and notify the customer they will be contacted.
* Ability to establish a relationship with potential customers.
* Maintaining contact with potential clients and gaining updates on their current situation
* Maintaining client files and general administration
* Manage incoming enquiries within TPBC's lead database.
* Researching market value of properties nationwide
* Gathering information on the property in order to propose a sensible offer.
* Follow up old leads to win their business for either TPBC or Investment Property Services (IPS), whichever you see fits best.
* All offers will be signed off by the line manager before putting them forward to the client.
* Build and maintain customer relationships.
* Continuous communication with vendors to retain their expectations and update with the progression of the purchase.
* Use the in-house 3-step process to make appointments for the regional managers to visit the property.
* Make a minimum call time of 1.5 hours or 80 calls per day.
* Seek opportunities to pass referrals toother elements of the business.
* Refer 'leads' to auction where appropriate.
* Adhere to The Property Ombudsman's (TPO) guidelines / Code for Residential Property Buying Companies
* Represent the Company in a professional manner and make sure the company is always seen in a good light when talking to customers, investors and any other party associated with TPBC.
* Cleanse Data and follow up enquires in our CRM.
* Liaise with Team Manager when issues arise.
Any ad hoc responsibilities
To apply for the role, you must have:
* Excellent telephone manner and ability to build rapport.
* Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
* Ability to overcome objections.
* Computer literate
* Basic knowledge of the property market
* Sales Experience (essential)
Newly refurbished office
Gym, bar, chill out area