SALES /CUSTOMER ACCOUNT MANAGER
Our client are looking for an internal Sales/Customer Account Executive to join their fun team, in a full time permanent position based in their Leeds office.
* They take risks and can be wild, and that makes them interesting.
* They'll be out there first, and have better lines than the lazy old wannabes out there.
* They add value and produce quality, label slap isn't them. Their gifts will be willingly received. Alchemy expected.
They want all gifts to create an impact, Gifts should be Fun, Wild, Quirky, and Interesting and above all be better than before.
* You will have your own customer portfolio to develop and build on existing relationships.
* Provide customer support for trade customers, handling orders by phone, email, trade website.
* Working with various operating systems, currently Microsoft dynamics/BC, Nutshell, Zendesk
* Work closely and be the internal contact for your allocated field Agents and for their customers.
* Identifying opportunities to promote extra business through existing accounts.
* Developing new business by targeting accounts, new markets, and outlets and developing relationships with VIP target accounts for our extensive and exciting range of products.
* Achieving agreed targets.
* Help to organise and attend trade shows.
* What's required to join our fun team?
* Be a Team Player, enthusiastic, fun with a firm personality.
* Organised, accurate with attention to detail
* Good communicator verbal and written
* Self-starter with initiative and a 'can do' attitude.
* Be able to work under pressure to tight schedules
* Work ethic - (flexible and hardworking)
* Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Excel
* Be confident and accurate with numbers.
* Hold a full UK driving licence
* Minimum of 2 years' experience in sale/customer service or field sales.
* Experience in Books, Homewares, Gift, Toy, Fashion or Accessorises would be beneficial but not essential.
The hours are Mon-Thurs 9am-5pm and then Friday is 9am-4.30pm.
Salary is 22k-26k DOE.
If you are interested in this exciting role please apply online or call Dan on the contact details provided.
Zeus Personnel Ltd is an independent recruitment consultancy, based in Lancashire. Servicing businesses across the UK, we aim to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates to help find the right person for the vacancy. So, if its the next step on the career ladder or a complete career change, Zeus Personnel can help. We recruit for a variety of businesses across the UK in a variety of sectors, so if you are looking for a new position then give us a call for an informal chat. One of our experienced REC qualified recruitment team can advise you on our current vacancies as well as any other recruitment enquiries you may have.
By submitting your CV to Zeus Personnel Ltd (Zeus), you are consenting to Zeus providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising Zeus to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful