Global organisation ** £28,000 ** Early finish Fridays ** Free parking
* Process sales orders provided by the Sales team and liaison with manufacturing and factories as to availability of goods and ensuring price is correct.
* Coordinate documentation associated with processing orders
* Ensures that order changes are properly made and communicated to all necessary parties
* Produce timely and correct PO's including the processing of carriage invoices.
* Maintain updated records of orders, suppliers, and customers
* Oversee the levels of our warehouse stock and place orders as needed
* Managing Letters of Credit, where applicable.
* Manage and build relationships with 3rd party freight providers
* Dealing with shipping of goods for customers in UK and abroad
* Producing necessary paperwork and liaising with customers, transport companies and warehouses
* Issuing all documentation required for overseas shipment
* Control release of goods dependant on customer payment or account situation.
* Managing stock including booking in of goods, transfer, and provision of an up-to-date stock status
* Producing an accurate stock and back-order report for the Sales team weekly
* Previous experience in a relevant administrative experience in Sales, Logistics or Shipping.
* Experience of Sage Accounting system
* Excellent attention to detail
* Good MS Office skills
* Full UK drivers' licence
* Based in Chessington
* £28,000 Basic
* Free car parking available
* 38.5 hours per week (Mon-Thurs 8-5pm/Fri 8 to 3.30pm)
* 20 days holiday + bank holidays
Refer a friend and earn £100! If you have a friend who is also searching for a new opportunity in the local area, recommend Optima and if we place them (providing they complete their 3-month probation period), you will receive a £100 retail voucher of your choice!
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
By applying for this vacancy, you accept Optima Recruitment Limited's Privacy and GDPR Policy which can be found on our website and therefore gives us consent to contact you.
Optima Recruitment Limited are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer