Senior Health Care Assistant - Darlington
Salary: £9.65 per hour with various shift patterns available, nights or days
Three-month contract with a good chance of becoming permanent.
Our client is a residential and nursing care provider that provides support like no other. Delivering quality care and providing a wonderful environment for residents is their number one priority, with every colleague from the Managing Director to the Grounds and maintenance staff putting the needs, well-being, and quality of life of residents first.
This is not your average care home and the focus is on care before profit. There is a genuine family feeling, where support goes beyond practical and physical needs. Carers are encouraged to spend quality time with residents, from a game of cards, a walk together in the amazing and beautiful grounds or a just good old chat.
Your primary role will be to:
* Care for older people and those with complex care needs, offering person centred support
* Promoting and living our values and helping our residents achieve their life goals
* Administer medication
* Hard work! But you will truly make a difference (and have some fun too) in such a rewarding environment
* 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Full induction programme and many training & development opportunities
* Co-owner profit share bonus (available for permanent employees after qualifying period)
* Use of Spa & fitness facilities
Would I be right for the role?
* Do you enjoy working with and supporting people?
* Are you patient, kind, caring, compassionate?
* A good communicator?
* Eager to learn and develop even more skills?
* Previous experience as a carer and NVQ level 3 is essential
If you this role is of interest and you feel you have the necessary experience or transferable skills then please apply via this advert, for further information please apply via the link.
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and a DBS check