Would you like to be part of a life-changing organisation, dedicated to making a difference?
If so, we have a Recruitment Administrator role that may just be of interest!
Liberty HR Recruitment is delighted to be partnering with our client, based in Southampton, in the search for a Resourcing & Attraction Advisor on a 12-month FTC. You will use your previous administration experience, gained in either a Recruitment or HR setting, to help coordinate the recruitment for each department within the business as required.
You will be the first point of contact within a large, supportive recruitment team, for key stakeholders in the organisation to provide advice and guidance as well as answering general queries as they come in.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* Briefing Recruiters on the recruitment needs for their divisions
* Supporting with end-to-end recruitment including - Creating adverts, shortlisting, setting up interviews, sending out offer paperwork and inductions
* Ensuring the interview process is conducted fairly, efficiently and that it is fully compliant with HR employment legislation
* Confidentially process sensitive data and communication
* Undertake general administration tasks as required
As an individual you will be thorough, an excellent communicator, have strong administrative skills and be familiar with working with systems, data and social media.
In return, our client is offering a salary of circa £24,800 dependent on experience, plus some excellent benefits including: 27 days holiday + bank holidays, free parking and excellent pension. The company offers a very hybrid working pattern, with 2 days in the office.
If you would like to discuss this role further, please do not hesitate to contact one of the team at Liberty HR Recruitment