Re-mortgage Paralegal / fee earner
My client is a forward-thinking Conveyancing firm who are looking for someone to complement our busy Remortgage team.
The successful applicant will be working within a fast paced and progressive environment and be a part of a small friendly team, advising on all aspects of the conveyancing process with the aid of a case management system. You will be responsible from instruction through to completion including dealing with Freehold, Leasehold and unregistered Remortgages.
You should be personable and dynamic with a desire to learn and develop within property. In return we provide ongoing support and offer training and development to ensure individual's reach their optimum potential.
• Depending on experience, you will start off assisting a Paralegal and will be given a training plan to develop your skills and knowledge with the aim to taking on your own case load.
• You will then be responsible for management of your own case load, including file reviews.
• Deal with all stages of Remortgage files (title approvals, search results, mortgage offers and conditions)
• Sign off Remortage files and completions.
• Ensures compliance with all regulatory and SLA requirements
• Deliver exceptional Customer Service
• Assists Team Leader in managing overall Team capacity, reporting and MI requirements
If you would like to hear more above the above role, please do not hesitate to contact Sarah Fleming on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)