Role: Religious Education Teacher
Salary: £140 - £180 per day
Contract: Temp to Perm
GSL Education is currently looking to appoint a Religious Education teacher for one of our client schools in Newham.
The school is looking for someone who can plan and teach RE lessons to students up to GCSE along with Y7-8 Humanities, that follow the agreed departmental schemes of work and teaching guidelines. This is an excellent opportunity for a teacher looking to make a difference to the lives of young people.
The post holder will join a friendly and supportive team which strives to ensure that all students enjoy their learning and surpass expectations of achievement.
As such, they are looking for a Religious Education teacher who is dynamic in the classroom with the ability to differentiate the learning material to a range of ability levels.
The successful candidates require:
* Experience of teaching Religious Education in a previous role.
* Able to teach Religious Education up to GCSE.
* Able to teach Humanities to Y7 and Y8 students.
* To monitor student progress and set targets to ensure expected progress is achieved.
* Ensure equality of opportunity for all students in order that they may achieve to the best of their ability.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Possess QTS, PGCE, BED or QTLS
* Manage pupil behaviour effectively to ensure effective control and a conducive and safe school environment
About the school and contract:
* Excellent career development.
* Interviewing ASAP.
* Great behavior in the class.
* Supportive and friendly staff to work alongside
GSL Education offers:
* Excellent rates of pay.
* Direct links to local schools.
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
* 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving Teachers across Greater London. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client Schools.
Candidates wishing to apply are requested to contact Taryn at GSL Education on (phone number removed) as soon as possible