Would you like to join an employee-owned organisation that has topped the UK 'Best Companies to Work For' lists for 15 years, as well as been rated 'World Class' for its respect and support of colleagues, and 'Climate Positive' for its environmental achievements?
Now is your chance! We have an opportunity for a Relief Nursery Nurse to join the support team for our Nene Valley Day Nursery in Northampton. Work may also be available at our other nearby settings too.
Our relief roles are essential to the on-going success of our nurseries and as a valued colleague, you will provide relief cover in order to support the core team to meet the needs of the setting. Ideally, you will be available to work varied shifts within the nursery's opening hours. There are no minimum hours with this role which makes it an incredibly flexible work option; your availability will determine whether you accept the shifts you are offered.
In return for the passion, energy and enthusiasm you demonstrate as you provide every child the best possible care and early years education, we are offering you a pay rate of £9.90-£11.14 per hour, depending on experience/qualifications. Package
- Potential for an annual tax-free cash bonus as an employee-owner
- Cash rewards for going 'Beyond Expectation'
- Annual awards dinner, staff conferences and nursery achievement celebrations
- Unlimited recommend a friend scheme (up to £1000 per recommendation)
- Digital learning journeys and paperless planning
- Through positive interaction and purposeful engagement, you will ensure the individual needs of every child in your care are met
- You will assist to create and maintain a safe and supportive environment both indoors and out, which enables children to confidently explore, experiment and grow
- The observations you record and share will contribute towards the children's on-going learning and will influence the activities our core team plan
- You will respectfully engage with parents and colleagues in order to successfully work in partnership to uphold children's well-being
You are passionate and enthusiastic about enabling children to become happy and confident learners who can reach their full potential. You're self-motivated, nurturing and enjoy working as part of a team to achieve incredible things.