A leading specialty chemical company is seeking a Regulatory Affairs Manager to join its team. You will be managing the regulatory team and the development of regulatory policies, procedures, and strategies in order to ensure regulatory compliance within the company. You will be leading the development, implementation, and continuous improvement of the business regulatory processes. You will require a chemistry/biology degree, or similar, REACH knowledge, industrial work experience within a regulatory role, and global management experience.
- Manage regulatory team and workload to ensure that current and future regulatory compliance requirements are met.
- Maintain regulatory compliance for marketed products and geographic expansion
- Lead a global team to drive functional excellence and effectively position product regulatory as a critical business partner
- Implement communication processes to ensure visibility and transparency of team activities
- Develop strong working relationships with leaders in technology, manufacturing, commercial, and other functional areas to drive regulatory excellence into our products
- Ensure that the Functional divisions understand necessary authorizations under global chemical control regulations
- Maintain robust systems for SDS, labels, licenses, registrations, training, chemical inventory and product registration database, material information, etc
- Provide direction and assistance to sites and businesses in the development, implementation, and integration of processes, procedures, and tools needed to ensure product regulatory compliance and product risk management
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Toxicology, Biology, or related technical field
- Extensive experience in product compliance in chemical or related industry
- Several years working with global management responsibility
- Experience working with chemical regulations and regulatory agencies
- Global team leadership and talent development experience essential
Competitive Salary - Bonus - Additional Benefits - Regulatory Affairs Manager