Registered Nurse / Staff Nurse £16.00 - £18.50 per hour Optional weekends and flexible shift patterns available Full time / Part time / Weekends Optional
Our client is one of the most highly regarded Care Providers across the UK. Their goal is to provide the highest standard of care at all times which is demonstrated through their "Outstanding" and "Good" CQC reports. This company also has a strong reputation for training, development and internal promotion, meaning this is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious, career minded individual. They are now seeking to add experienced Nurses to their teams who share the same passion in providing the best care possible and creating a home from home environment for both residents and staff. The Role
- Delivering hands on nursing care, safe drug administration and accurate record keeping.
- You will also develop individualised care plans ensuring the physical, emotional and social needs of our Client's service users are met.
- You will ensure service users receive care that promotes choice, dignity and respect.
- You would also be involved in building close relationships with healthcare professionals in the local community.
- Most importantly, you will be given the time to get to know our client's residents, and their families, enabling you to deliver a truly personalised model of care.
- An experienced Registered Nurse with a valid NMC Pin and a passion for delivering patient centred care
- Previous experience of working within a care home setting is desirable but not essential
- A commitment to adhering to NMC guidelines and code of conduct
- A willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis
- Leading Salary
- Excellent Induction
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Paid NMC membership and DBS
- Workplace Pension