My client is a well-established, nationwide care provider with a great reputation for the support and nursing care they give. This particular position is in a well run Residential Home in Greater London for people with autism and mental health conditions. This home is for residents 18+ and works very closely with residents who have prader-willi syndromea, it is a great place for all residents and staff.
They are recruiting for a Registered Manager , you will be:-
* Working at their Supported Living facility in New Eltham
* Providing emotional and functional nursing care and support to residents and staff.
* Working 40 hours a week.
Skills / Background Needed
* Be living within travelling distance to New Eltham in Greater London.
* Great level of care with an excellent nursing track record needed and registered with CQC as a registered manager.
* Experience of running a home of a similar residents and similar size.
* Registered and Valid NMC Pin number.
* £60,000 a year- working 40 hours a week.
* Parking available
* 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) , childcare vouchers and further comprehensive benefits package including cash back rewards.
For an immediate interview please apply now.
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment Ltd. with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom