My client is a well-established, nationwide care provider with a great reputation for the support and nursing care they give. This particular position is in a well run care home in Lincolnshire for people with autism and mental health conditions. This purpose built home has over 80 beds over 2 floors with great communal areas... Including a hair salon, it is a great place for all residents and staff
They are recruiting for a Registered Manager (RGN), you will be:-
* Working at their elderly care facility in Lincolnshire
* Providing emotional and functional nursing care and support to elderly residents and staff.
* Working 40 hours a week.
Skills / Background Needed
* Be living within travelling distance to Bourne in Lincolnshire
* You need to be a registered nurse (RGN) with valid NMC
* Great level of care with an excellent nursing track record needed and registered with CQC as a registered manager.
* Experience of running a home of a similar residents and similar size.
* £60,000 a year- working 40 hours a week.
* Parking available
* NMC fees paid , childcare vouchers and further comprehensive benefits package including cash back rewards
For an immediate interview please apply now.
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment Ltd. with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom