Top Job Recruitment are currently looking for a Registered Children's Home Manager specialising with EBD and Challenging Behaviours for our client based in Staple, Kent.
Our client is a new home that requires someone with strong knowledge with Young People ages 8 -18 with EBD and Challenging Behaviours.
They will also need to be confident at running a residential setting to Ofsted regulations and Maintain a Good to Outstanding rating consistently.
* Registered Manager with Ofsted for a Young Peoples Residential 3 Bed.
* Development & performance management
* Maintaining staff training and Ofsted requirements
* Working with the local authorities for placing service users into their service appropriately
* Overall running of the home including budgeting and service user satisfaction
* 2 years' experience as a Deputy or Registered Manager of a Young Peoples Service ages 8 -18
* Strong knowledge of Ofsted Regulations
* Level 5 Qualification in Leadership & Management (Children & Young People)
* Excellent verbal & written communication skills
* Proven track record with Good to Outstanding with Ofsted
What's in it for you?
* Full support from the Owner/Director
* £5,000 Starting/Welcome Bonus
* Career progression with the company
* Salary Reviews and Quarterly Incentives
If this sounds like the job for you then apply now