- A market leading manufacturer and distributor of medical products.
- Seeing continual and exponential growth.
- A fantastic career opportunity.
- Providing training and clinical support to nurses and other clinicians on a new exciting portfolio of IV access devices.
- You will be liaising with theatre managers, sisters, nurses, neonatal departments, ITU/CCU/ICU, A&E
- Working from home, visiting hospitals across the South of England.
- Responsible for influencing stakeholders and ensuring trials and training leads to positive customer experiences and outcomes.
- Will be a lot of demo style short sessions in hospitals and some stand up face to face sessions that the successful candidate will deliver.
- £30k-35k, £5k bonus, Car allowance £550 per month, mileage, phone, laptop, 25 days holiday, life assurance, pension.
The Ideal Person:
- Amazing opportunity for someone that wants to join a good company that rewards people.
- Ideally looking for someone with a little commercial experience, maybe a year as a nurse advisor with some training experience - either training patients or other nurses
- Must have some exposure to IV/Vascular Access/Venepuncture
- Registered as a nurse, Active PIN.
- Highly motivated person, the role is challenging, exciting and rewarding.
- Big preference for commercial experience but not definitely essential.
- Must be au fait with IT packages such as Excel, Powerpoint etc
- Must be happy driving, it's a big region and there will be plenty of overnight stays.
Consultant: David Gray
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally...... click apply for full job details