- Belfast & Surrounding Area
- 14 Euro up to 17 Euro per hour
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 08:00am - 6:00pm + Occasional Overtime and Weekends
Our client is a recognised name across Ireland, both Northern and ROI, specialising in Trailer repairs, maintenance and refurbishment.
Due to continued company growth, our client is looking to recruit a qualified Refrigeration Technician. This role is Workshop Based, and centralised around the Dublin Area.
In this position you will be responsible for preventative maintenance and repairs of trucks and refrigeration units. Conduct general and non-scheduled maintenance, including inspecting, troubleshooting, repairing and/or replacing components and systems.
We are looking for a Refrigeration service technician with the following skills:
- Diagnose complex mechanical, refrigerant, and electrical problems related to all Reefer systems (single & multi-temp), including engine, cooling, heating and on board computer modules.
- Perform repairs and diagnostics on starting and charging system, complex cooling and re-charge, and electrical including common fault codes. Repairs include performing leak detection procedures, compressor replacements, rebuilding throttling valves, soldering refrigerant lines, evaporator/condenser replacements and front main engine seal replacements.
- Perform repair and maintenance on trucks including auxiliary components in accordance with manufacturer's...
Additional Responsibilities for Refrigeration Technician / Refrigeration Engineer role:
- Responsibility for routine servicing and repairs as required, mechanical fault finding, electrics and all other duties associated with this role
- Completion of all work assigned daily, ensuring that adherence to company standards and agreed time constraints
- Ensure that work is always to the highest standard, seeking to achieve consistently high customer satisfaction and repeat business
- Maintain stock levels of products and materials on your company van to agreed specifications and use.
The successful Refrigeration Technician will have:
- Obtained a City & Guilds or other similar qualification in this type of repair and service work
- The ability to prioritise and organise workload to achieve set deadlines and KPIs
- The ability work in areas outside main district as and when required
- An enthusiastic nature and be a self-motivated team player
- To work to high levels of efficiency and productivity on your own
- At least 2 years' experience of working on refrigerated commercial vehicles
- Qualified to F-Gas Cat 1
- Full driving licence (Class 1 HGV is desirable)
To apply please send your current CV quoting Refrigeration Technician, 95267, or for more details call Jimi Matthews at Perfect Placement.
© Perfect Placement UK Ltd - See our website for details