Considering making an application for this job Check all the details in this job description, and then click on Apply.
PRS Recruitment Services are looking for a highly motivated and ambitious Recruiter to join our London team, in the recruitment of Building services engineering personnel in the Engineering, FM and Built Space.
With a contemporary approach and a large network of candidates/clients in all sectors of the Facilities management & Built space we continue to build long lasting relationships with some of the industry's leading companies. With a Director's team of over 150yrs + combined sector / industry experience and a continually growing number of highly skilled recruitment consultants, we have developed expertise across a range of areas of the Facilities Management and built space sector. Join an established and proven team of recruiters, providing services to the industries largest providers.
Due to significant growth since COVID and plans throughout 2023, we are looking for driven and motivated individual, keen to succeed in our business. We are committed to train and mentor consultants to help you to achieve your short & long term career goals, with uncapped earning potential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a trusted relationship with existing and new clients
- Proactively expand our existing client base
- You'll be responsible for your own time-management and handling your volume of jobs and applicants
- Keep regular contact with clients and candidates when coordinating interviews and feedback
- Sourcing and screening applicants through our internal CRM, job boards, social media etc.
- Completing the entire 360 recruitment process
- Contract management, negotiating fees with clients and pay rates with candidates
The successful Recruitment Consultant will:
- Be goal-driven and enthusiastic towards your work - mindset is key!
- Have strong organisation and time-management skills
- Have an outgoing and confident personality, someone who will lead their market
- A proven track record in hitting and exceeding targets
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have a communicative and customer focused working style
What we offer:
- Salary range - £28,000 - £37,000
- Commission scheme Uncapped
- OTE, year 1 = £60,000, Year 2 £75,000+ no caps
- Access to industry training academy and platform
- Excellent Qtr/Annual team and individual Incentives
- The latest recruitment technology/CRM and tools
- Monthly high achievers lunch club
- Flexible working pattern - hybrid
- Career progression plan