This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive, fast-growing company with a friendly,supportive and experienced team and a good reputation within local Healthcare market. We are looking for an experienced recruiter who wants to join a small, independent, professional recruitment agency with a view to progress and grow with the business.
You will be a motivated and career-focused recruitment consultant who is looking for an open-ended opportunity to progress.
The office culture is friendly, and we have open-ended career paths for the ambitious people.
We offer generous uncapped commission and assistance with candidate compliance and day to day desk running.
There is an established candidate and client base to utilise, as well as a scope and support to add more to the business. You will be looking to earn - £50K OTE p/a, once your desk is established.
* Building and managing your desk.
* Placing candidates within healthcare sector.
* Using marketing, business, social media, and competitor leads to generate additional business.
* Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients and candidates.
* Reviewing applications, managing interviews, considering candidates and shortlists.
* Developing existing company contacts and a candidate database.
* Identifying and evaluating the recruitment needs of clients.
* Providing creative recruitment solutions
* Negotiating rates and terms.
* Managing your own business within an autonomous environment.
* Leading by example.
* Sourcing and interviewing suitable candidates.
* Working closely with your clients to develop clients and relationships.
* Business development.
* Working closely with the existing team to ensure mutual targets are achieved
Skill and experience required:
* Excellent proven recruitment skills and experience
* The ability to communicate at all levels.
* Self-motivated, committed, ambitious, driven, career-minded and confident.
* A proactive nature with the drive and determination to succeed
* Target driven with a positive attitude to providing exceptional service.
* An entrepreneurial approach and the ability to develop and nurture relationships.
* Have the ability to build and grow long-term relationships with both candidates and clients.
* Team player with ambition.
* Computer literate.
Basic Salaries are negotiable based on your experience and we will consider applications from Recruiters with 6 months+ proven experience.
This is full-time office based position
* Commission pay
* Performance bonus
* Team Incentives