Recruitment Consultant Overview
£22-24k basic - OTE Uncapped
If you are passionate about being a Recruitment Consultant then this is the time to join Gi Group. We are so excited to be going through a huge period of growth and to be able to engage with experienced Recruitment Consultants.
At Gi Group, our Temporary and Permanent staffing business, we are inspired by the people we work with. Our aim is to make the world of work more enjoyable for everyone and we are working towards this by making the job search easier for candidates and helping clients reach their business goals quickly and efficiently.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will report into your Branch Manager who will be there to help coach you and develop your career. We want top talent to join us, grow with us, and be part of the Gi Group Holdings future, so we are committed to help people progress within our brands.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant with us is a 360 blend of sales, customer engagement and administrative duties ensuring a smooth delivery of service to clients. We believe that people perform best when they are trusted to do a great job, so whilst you will be working multiple roles at any given time in order to achieve your targets, you will have the autonomy to manage your desk how you see fit.
Recruitment Consultant Responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Securing new vacancies via selling and business development.
- Identifying suitable candidates via traditional and more imaginative methods, with the ultimate goal of filling the vacancies you are working on.
- Pre-interviewing and Interviewing candidates ensuring you only send the most suitable ones to your clients.
- Remaining compliant in order to protect our business and that of our clients.
Recruitment Consultant Skills
- Previous recruitment experience would be ideal, but if you can sell then we want to hear from you!
- Ability to think on your feet and think creatively, what can you do different to everyone else to secure the next role or find the perfect candidate?
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, with the right mind-set to be honest, flexible and reliable, and the determination to succeed. We are a close team who work hard, support each other, and have fun whilst doing it.
- Effective negotiation skills and the ability to influence others. We want people who are confident in speaking to people at all levels and across all disciplines.
- Excellent time management skills. Keep your meetings, meet your deadlines, MAKE MONEY.
- Full drivers licence, as you will be required to visit clients and schmooze them, as well as go to other offices.
Gi Group iCIMS is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.