Job Title: Quality Controller
Job Type: Temporary
Excellent opportunity to gain experience across the quality department in this varied role.
Our Client is expanding their quality team and have a vacancy for a quality controller to join their multinational team working in our award winning A grade BRC certificated food manufacturing bakery. You will be responsible for ensuring QA procedures are followed correctly within the bakery at all times.
- Raw material sampling and positive release checks.
- Finished product sampling, assessment and positive release.
- Daily shift in and out checks.
- Daily shift report writing.
- Routine quality assurance checks such as calibrations, metal detection, glass & hard plastic checks, temperature checks, CCP monitoring, traceability and mass balance testing.
- Monitoring the standards of hygiene and housekeeping.
- Carrying out staff training.
- Liaise with operational teams and to ensure that the required standards for food safety are maintained.
- Internal audits.
- Food science degree required.
- Experience in a Technical/Quality Assurance role is preferred.
- Experience in creating and maintaining product specification.
- Previous experience within a factory operating to BRC standards highly desirable