Our client based in South Birmingham are committed to the highest standards in everything they do. All their students should leave the academy as articulate, aspirational individuals equipped for the modern world and able to make a positive contribution to their community.
Prospero Teaching are currently seeking are looking to recruit a SENCO to join a highly experienced department in January 2022. This role will suit an experienced SENCO with a strong academic track record, experience of effective management, the ability to lead and be capable of building good working relationships with staff, students and parents. In addition, applicants will need to demonstrate determination to influence positive changes, as well as contribute to the further development of improving school behaviour and organising provision
Location - Birmingham
* Position - Qualified Senco
* Type of work - Senco & SLT
* Start date - January 2022
* Likely Duration - Temp to Perm
* Position end date - on-going
* Contract type - Temp to Perm
* 5 days a week
* Rate of pay - £130 - £190 - Per Day
Experience, Training and Qualifications
It is essential that you have QTS and experience of working as a Senco in a school setting in either a permanent or supply cover role.
* Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
* Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
* Provide two professional child related references.If you are a qualified Senco and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on (phone number removed).
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy