Eximious Furniture are looking for an experienced QHSE Assistant to join the team at their site in Hinckley, Leicestershire.
Hinkley, Leicestershire, LE10 3DS
Full Time, Permanent Position
Salary £25,000 - £30,000 Dependent on Experience
Please Note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
At Eximious, we design, manufacture and install bespoke corporate furniture and joinery for a large number of celebrated clients nationally. The work is varied and prestigious and our continuous commitment to supply a quality product for every project is embraced by the whole team.
We are now looking for a QHSE Assistant to join the team at our lively, dynamic and fast-paced office.
As QHSE Assistant you will be:
* Assisting with investigations into Quality and Environmental Non-conformances and Health and Safety incidents
* Working with managers internally to risk-assess activities
* Involved in the writing implementing and reviewing Risk/COSHH
* Controlling and monitoring training Matrix & Records
* Assisting with Audits and Client Evaluations
* Collating and digitally filing all production related H&S documentation
* Carrying out QHSE induction for all new starters
* Carrying out training and toolbox talks as required
The ideal candidate will come from a Quality, Health and Safety background, have strong experience leading Risk Assessments and Audits, be highly familiar with Health and Safety legislation and be based locally to Hinckley.
Flexibility to assist with other production administration as required is also essential.
* Ideally qualified in Health and Safety and or Environment, (NEBOSH, IOSH, IEMA etc.)
* Knowledge of 14001:2015, CHAS, FSC Certification
* Previous experience in a manufacturing setting
* Proficient with MS Office
How to apply for the QHSE Assistant role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this position based in Leicestershire, click "apply" today and check your inbox for an email providing more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any supporting documents.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Other suitable skills and experience includes: Health and Safety, Quality Health Safety and Environment, QHSE, QHSE Administrator, HSE, HSEQ, Risk Management