Monday to Friday Days
Our Newark based client is recruiting for a hands-on Quality Assistant to join their team.
This will be a fully operational hands-on role as you will be responsible for supporting the Manufacturing Teams to ensure products comply with legal, customer and best practice standards.
The ideal candidate must be able to work independently and confidently, with technical support from the team when required.
This is a varied role, but the main responsibilities will include:
* Providing quality support to the Manufacturing Team
* Overseeing the calibration schedule, liaising with internal colleagues and suppliers as required, to ensure all relevant equipment remains compliant.
* You will have hands on Quality Assurance experience from a manufacturing environment.
* Actively participating in the review and challenging existing QC checks and tasks within the Technical Team
* You will have excellent attention to detail, be able to build strong relationships, have the ability to manage your time effectively and prioritise your workload and feel comfortable working in a changing environment.
This role may be of interest to people interested in the following: Technical Assistant, Technical Compliance Officer, , Quality Assistant, QA Assistant, QA Administrator, QA Technologist, QA Auditor, QA Technologist, QA Coordinator
Travail are acting as an employment business in this instance