Python developer - Contract - 3 Months - £300 inside IR35 - Banking - Possibility of extension!
A client that I am working with is looking to hire a Python developer with over 3 years of commercial experience. You will be working at a Global bank.This is a hybrid opportunity which will require you to visit a London location 2 times per week. If strong work ethic is displayed the role will offer more flexibility.Responsibilities:
- Deliver quality software to enable the bank to understand and manage its security.
- Develop of bespoke solutions as well as integration of 3rd party software using Python
- Integrate services and applications via APIs and user interfaces
- Take responsibility for the delivery and success of the Python development team
- Strong technical knowledge is required
Must have skills:
- Experience of framework development, multithreading, lambda, generators and decorators, understanding of performance impacts and improvements
- Data structures, algorithms, and design patterns
- Experience with as many AWS services as possible: IAM, S3, VPC/load balancing/networking, EC2 auto scaling, EKS/K8s, EMR/Spark, SageMaker, Glue, Athena, Redshift, Lambda, Step Functions (Not all are required here)
- Familiarity with CloudFormation or Terraform
Nice to have skills:
- Docker, Kubernetes, Micro-services
- ML ops experience
If you or anyone you know may be interested in this opportunity please apply or email me with your CV - Python developer - Contract - 3 Months - £300 inside IR35 - Banking - Possibility of extension!