Property Manager - South Coast
Freemont Property Managers is a unique, fresh-thinking property management business, built to meet the needs of our customers. Whilst retirement housing is our specialism and passion, our portfolio does contain a variety of properties. We put customers at the heart of our business and work closely with landlords, developers and residents alike to ensure an exceptional service is delivered.
With developments around the country, we have a portfolio of approximately 60 retirement developments and 50 non-retirement residential blocks.
We are now looking for a home based Property Manager to join us and oversee a portfolio of properties mainly concentrated on the South Coast.
This role is intrinsic to everything we do at Freemont. As part of a small but fast-growing company, you will have the opportunity to shape and build the role of Property Manager delivering exceptional customer service and establishing the strong values the company was founded upon.
The role will be wide ranging and include many duties in managing a varied portfolio of residential properties.
Specifically, you will:
- Manage a varied portfolio of residential properties
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Ensure Health and Safety regulations are adhered to
- Report any property defects and liaise with contractors to resolve them
- Manage major works projects both internally and externally
- Prepare and control the annual service charge budgets
- Oversee the service charge billing and collection process
- Undertake regular site visits to ensure properties are maintained to a high standard
- Regularly communicate with customers and sites
- Attend and present at customer meetings
- Assist the company in exceeding the relevant statutory and industry requirements
To join us as a Property Manager, you will need:
- Experience within a property management environment
- To be a strong team player, who can influence at all levels with exceptional verbal and written communication skills to deliver consistently high standards of customer service
- Experience of managing a team of Development Managers
- Health and safety experience, to identify issues within a building
- Good building knowledge and experience of dealing with major projects, such as roof and fire alarm replacements
- The ability to prioritise and take responsibility for your own workload in a home-based role
- An Institute of Residential Property Management Qualification (IRPM) would be desirable
If you are an experienced property management professional, this is a superb opportunity to join a company that is passionate about delivering the best to their customers.
You may have previously worked as a Property Manager, Residential Property Manager, Qualified Property Manager, or Property Portfolio Manager.
Remuneration and Benefits
Salary Between £35K to 38K per annum
Car allowance of £333 per month
25 days' holiday plus Bank Holidays (plus an extra day off at Christmas and on your birthday)
Life assurance (x2)
Pension with a 4% employer contribution
So, if you're seeking your next challenge as a Property Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency