H9 Technical are currently looking to recruit a Project Planner to join an innovative, EPC contractor operating within the clean/renewable energy sector.
This role will be based in the companies head office near to Hull and frequent travel to energy generation sites across the UK.
- Responsible for ensuring that internal planning processes and work instructions are followed on all assigned projects to allow for consistency and reporting.
- Development of multi-discipline construction project programmes in accordance with contracted scope.
- Successful in identifying any project deviations, slippage, opportunities, mitigations, and communication of same to the Project Delivery Team.
- Ensuring that all issues and risks within the programme are highlighted and understood by the Project Delivery Team, providing appropriate planning advice.
- Delivering periodic project updates regarding progress, changes and delays that have impacted the project as required.
- Assisting the proposals team to develop tender programmes.
Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to read and understand Engineering Drawings, PID's, and GA's.
- Knowledge of the 'Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015'
- Advanced user of Microsoft Project
- Good general IT skills.
- Understanding of Project Management and Engineering / Construction Project Delivery
- A background in both electrical and/or mechanical engineering, degree/HNC/HND desirable
- Knowledge of the 'Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015
- Advanced user of MS Project
What is on offer?
- Highly competitive salary
- Attractive benefits package
- Contributory pension
- Car allowance
- Discretionary company bonus
Please apply today to be considered!