Our client, a leading global supplier for IT services, requires a Project Manager to be based in their client's office in London, UK.
This is a hybrid role- You can work remotely with 1-2 days based in the office per week.
This is a 6-Months temporary contract to start ASAP
Day rate: Competitive Market rate
We require an experienced Project Manager to work in a collaborate environment to manage the workstream of initiatives (projects) for the Low Carbon Fuels business.
The Project Manager will oversee aspects of planning, monitoring, controlling and closing to successfully deliver the LCF initiatives (projects). They will be responsible for execution of the project on time, on budget and within scope. To this end, the Project Manager performs a variety of tasks including, but not limited to: setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities and monitoring, summarising and communicating the progress of the project. This may apply to multiple projects at any one time.
- Program and project delivery skills in both agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Scrum Master knowledge a distinct advantage
- Synthesize new products and services that balance the needs of diverse stakeholders with a compelling business case for a function or Line of Business.
- Deliver within-programme benefits to the Group, delivering value from an early stage.
- Lead project team
- Manage project controls
- Monitor, review, and approve project documentation
- Manage project stakeholder relations
- Regularly report on project controls to management and project stakeholders
- Apply judgment at a programme level to make timely decisions that will maximize value Build UIs and APIs using modern tools such as React, Web apps etc
- Program and project delivery skills in both agile and waterfall methodologies;
- Domain knowledge within a trading or Oil & Gas environment highly advantageous.
- Technology skills, such as cloud, mobile, software-as-a-service, and digital platforms;
- Professional skills, such as leadership, communication and resilience;
- Entrepreneurial skills, such as a business-value mindset, critical thinking, storytelling, stakeholder management, and enabling value creation.
- Positive attitude and an ability to work within a large, globally dispersed project team in a multi-cultural environment.
- Great communication skills.
- Growth-minded to stay up-to-date with advancements in technology
- A passionate person who is driven to succeed
- Self-motivated and driven to manage own time and results
- Communicate with other teams and individuals to plan, coordinate and seek feedback.
- Dynamic and forward thinking person
- Able to work on their own and deliver to agreed timelines