Project Manager - 6-month contract - £500pd (outside IR35). Sidcup, Kent (2 days in the office Tues-Thurs)
This is a rare opportunity to work in the "Tech for Good" and international aid and development sector for a company promoting social justice and giving a voice to the powerless.
It will give you a sense of purpose and real mission and see you contributing to making the world a better place.
It s the perfect role for an experienced Project Manager who understands the competing demands of stakeholders and who can bring a calm, considered, focused approach and has a firm grasp of process.
- Managing multiple projects with an international dimension
- Injecting process and best project management practice into often disparate projects
- Communicating effectively and clearly with stakeholders around the world
- Ensuring projects are clear in scope and budgets are adhered to.
- Providing clear, concise project documentation and updates
- Occasional international travel - Africa, Middle East, Asia
- First class communication written and verbal
- A recognised project management qualification such as Prince 2.
- A history of managing multiple projects
- Strong financial management capability
- Good at documenting and reporting
This is an incredible role and one that will truly prove fulfilling and worthwhile. You have a chance to make a significant difference to peoples lives and life chances whilst utilising your project management and coordination skills.
Interviews are being held ASAP and you should expect quick feedback on your application.
Project Manager/Prince 2/Tech for Good/Kent/Hybrid/WFH
Franklin Bates is a leading IT recruitment consultancy specialising in Software Development, Cloud, & Data. We provide high quality contract, interim and permanent IT professionals to a broad range of technology companies within the UK.