Due to our ongoing expansion and strategic business development plans, we are looking for an energetic and passionate individual who has a good understanding of project administration/co-ordination in a busy office environment who is motivated by results and the importance of accurate data.
The role of Project Co-ordinator is a newly created role working from our offices in Sheffield city centre. We deliver projects in a variety of sectors on an international level with a key focus on Rail at present.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting our team of Associates, Managers and Directors on all aspects of project administration ensuring efficiency and quality in all of our projects and are an integral part of the central team.
This role is key to promoting our brand and company values and ensuring all project materials are produced to the highest of standards and consistent within our corporate guidelines and always reflect our company culture and build on our excellent reputation in the industries we work within.
The role will also take part in the co-ordination of project meetings and facilitate any documentation requirements, reporting and outcomes.
To be successful in this role, you should possess:
* Excellent IT skills in MS Office.
* Strong communication skills who can build relationships with colleagues and leaders
* Able to work on own initiative and as part of the wider KRS team
* Administration experience in an office environment
* Be flexible and adaptable to the changing business needs and growth plans
* Knowledge of graphic design and software would be an advantage as part of our ongoing marketing initiatives and developments.
Koncept Rail is committed to the development of it's employees and would welcome applications from students looking for a graduate opportunity from a related discipline.
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge in an exciting company with ambitious plans for growth, then this role may be THE perfect opportunity for you