Leo Xander is seeking a full-time Project Administrator to work within a friendly, family-run company, in a busy office environment.
The client is a medium-sized company who are growing quickly, so we require someone
who can be flexible, adaptable and multi-tasked. This is very much a role where you can gain
valuable skills, and develop and grow within the company.
If you would like to be part of a team then this could be perfect for you and we would love to
hear from you.
Primary responsibilities will include.
* Uploading of Sales Orders
* Preparing Purchase Orders
* Assist in valuation/application submissions
* Place orders with suppliers and subcontractors
* Uploading budgets and forecasts
* Help allocate labour resources
* Filing of timesheets
* Assisting in project safety paperwork
* Partake in handover meetings
* Holiday/Sickness cover for Commercial Administrator
* Good communication skills, written and verbal
* Flexible and able to prioritise a changing 'to do list'
* Excellent IT Skills
* Good organisations skills
* Good knowledge of Microsoft packages (word & excel)
* Be able to use your own initiative and work independently
Salary range: £20,000 - £25,000 DOE
Job Types: Full time, permanent Hours 8am to 4.30pm
* Company Pension
* Social activities/Annual Christmas Party
* 28 Days Holiday per annum (increasing over time)
* Opportunities for skill development/training