A new opportunity has become available for a High Risk Production Supervisor. Magenta are wanting to hear from anyone that would want to develop their knowledge and skills within the food industry. The role entails working at the optimum level within the production team to help achieve the daily production plan.
Job Title: High Risk Production Supervisor
Job Type: Permanent
Location: South Yorkshire
- Training of operatives.
- Ensure autonomous maintenance tasks are carried out.
- Standard Settings creation and maintenance.
- Reduce pack wastage
- To operate tools, machines and equipment for which training has been provided and to assist in the manufacturing process of all products.
- To operate automated machines in a safe manner, accurately and within time specifications and have a knowledge be able to clear any error messages.
- Ensure that product is produced within food safety, hygiene and quality standards and that any anomalies are reported to your line manager and that correct procedures are followed.
- Keep the work area, equipment and machine clean and tidy and free from debris and waste so as to reduce the risk of accident and any machine damages, and to operate within food safety and hygiene regulations of the site.
- Group and site induction.
- Level 2 H&S awareness.
- Food Safety
- Manual Handling
- Understanding of relevant risk assessments and safe working procedures.
- Understanding and application of hazard identification and near miss reporting.
- Accident investigation training. Level 2 H&S awareness.
- Understanding of relevant risk assessments and trained as competent to safe working procedures.
Flexibility will be needed as you will be required to work on a shift pattern which consists of days and nights.