Mama Mia!! Magenta are seeking a experienced individual to work for an innovative, high-quality manufacturer of tasty Italian products, who supply to various restaurants and retailers throughout the UK.
- Overseeing manufacturing and production processes
- Creating and execute daily production schedule
- Maintaining and supervise hygiene conditions for the staff and product lines
- Communicating any problems or obstacles that need escalation
- Monitoring productivity rates, quality control and standards inside the production area
- Training and coaching factory operators and new Starters
- Motivate and supervise the team to ensure daily production targets are achieved
- Liaise with all the other departments in order to ensure a smooth and continuous production
- Level 2 Food Safety and Food Hygiene
- HACCP awareness
- Studies in food science, food technology, or manufacturing engineering, or in a similar discipline will be an advantage.
£13.00 per hour
Private medical Insurance (after the first year of employment)
28 days of holidays/ year (including Bank Holidays)