Orb Recruitment currently have exciting new opportunities for experienced Manufacturing Operatives to join an international company at their Rotherham production site.
Shift Pattern : 07.30am - 16.00pm Monday to Thursday // 07.30am - 12.30pm Friday.
(Moving onto a days/afters rotation - 06.00am to 14.00pm / 14.00pm to 22.30pm)
Duration: Long-term (12 weeks+)
Location : Rotherham
Our Client is well known and respected as one of the leading manufacturers in their chosen industry. It's a reputation earned through a total dedication to quality, innovation and customer service that's been the hallmark of the company since it was established.
The role will involve;
- Adhering to all health and safety requirements set out by the business (inc. Covid safety)
- Identification of correct goods to be assembled
- Mechanical assembly of components to specification
- Use of correct racking systems
- Excellent attendance and timekeeping
- Excellent attention to detail
Candidates must also have basic PPE (boots/hi-vis) for use at all times whilst on site, further PPE such as protective masks, gloves etc. will be provided by the client.
This role is a manual assembly position and as such candidates must be able to undertake repetitive work to a very high standard. An average/good level of physical fitness is also required as some lifting is involved (max 15kg).
- None (Training provided)
- Basic English Literacy and Basic Numeracy Skills (ESOL Entry Level 2)
Please contact ORB Recruitment or send a CV today. Immediate starts available...... click apply for full job details