Role type: Permanent
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000 (depending on experience)
Location: Mainly remote (ideally commutable occasionally to Manchester)
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
My client is a transformative technology company, which supports producers in the events industry to sell directly to their customers. This comprises of cutting-edge booking technology, and marketing toolkit which gives their clients the tools they need to power smart, digital marketing. They work with huge names in the entertainment world, from London's West End to New York and Las Vegas.
Founded in 2015, this client started life as an aggregator for live events. They invested heavily in technology to refine the searching and booking process and became experts in developing high converting customer experiences across multiple event types.
In 2020, my client evolved to become a pure-play SAAS company, taking all our learnings from events aggregation to create our flexible Booking and Marketing Layer.
As a result of product demand, the business is now looking for a Product Owners to look after the internal onboarding tools, check-out systems and Paye 360 department. You will be instrumental in building the right tools to get clients live and for the business to configure the booking and purchase flows. You will also focus on mapping out journeys and processes, identifying pain points, defining desired outcomes and then building solutions with your team.
You will have your own small squad made up of you, a UX Designer, a QA and 3 Engineers as well as access to Data Analysts and UX research tools.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* At least 2 years' experience in a Product Owner role.
* Experience working closely with Data Analytics is a huge benefit
* Previous experience working in an e-commerce environment is also a benefit
* Experience of working with Agile and Waterfall, operating as Product Owner within the full Product Development Lifecycle
* UX/Engineering background is a bonus but not essential.
* Customer outcome focused and a passion for user-centred design.
* Proven experience dealing with stakeholders.
This is a permanent role, and no sponsorship is available. If you think this is the right role for you then, please Apply now