Our client is a fast paced and demanding sourcing office with global operations. They now have an opportunity for a Product Manager covering Non-Clothing and Accessories (to include some babywear and swimwear) to join their vibrant Head Office in Hong Kong.
Product Manager - The Role:
- Reporting into the Head of Product and managing the Non Clothing product offer from the region.
- Lead a team to achieve annual Sales Targets by presenting the very best product that HK has to offer through China and Cambodia
- Achieve annual sales targets for Non-Clothing and Accessories – set sales budget, create departmental strategies and develop supplier strategies
- Work with the UK Buying and Design teams to understand the needs of the Customer and create new product collections for each department that are price architecture focused.
- Stay updated with UK fashion trends and product directions.
- Work with the Merchandising and Technical teams within the local office to ensure the Product Offer is backed-up by excellent service and quality. In particular, development samples and price quotes must always be fast and accurate
- Ensure Customer visits to the Country / Region are well prepared and that Buyers / Managers are always impressed with the product / territory offer
- Solve problems and deal with issues professionally and promptly as they arise
- Occasionally travel to China to explore new suppliers as well as build up better relationships with existing suppliers
Product Manager - The Candidate:
- You’ll have a strong design, buying or product development background ideally in Non-Clothing and Accessories for the UK market
- Excellent project management and interpersonal skills to develop strategies to offer the brand a competitive edge
- Excellent communication skills to work with the Product Development, Yarn Sourcing, Merchandising and Technical teams to ensure the excellent product offer is maintained.
- Be sales focused and numercially driven with good price negotiation skills
- Have excellent presentation skills to present products strategically at all levels.
- Be resourceful, energetic, well-organized, analytical and competent
- A real self- starter and great problem solver
Product Manager - The Package:
- Competitive salary plus generous benefits
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.