Principal Lead Quality Assurance Engineer
We are seeking a strong, well-rounded Principal Lead Quality Assurance Engineer to join a reputable fintech company. You will be responsible for acting as a subject matter expert for the value stream being worked on; coaching your team members in achieving team objectives and helping shape and implement QA process improvements.
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Experienced in driving quality as part of a Scrum team and wider communities
- Line management experience, where you've helped develop, coach, and support the growth of your team
- Strong and demonstrable experience in articulating the products and writing quality BDD scenarios to test the products
- Significant automation tests experience with SpecFlow and Selenium using C# or Cypress using Typescript (ideally some experience in both)
- Test execution and reporting (manual and automated)
- Writing automated tests for web applications, RESTful API services (including contract testing) and Pub/Sub in code
- Experience with good development practices (repository management tools (git), versioning, clean code, package management)
- Stakeholder Management
- Testing across multiple browsers/devices
- Strong written and presentational skills
Please apply with your CV for consideration now.
Salary: to £70k, DoELocation: Crawley